One Coat Three Ways: Part Two










What I'm Wearing

Top (similar) | Coat | Skirt | Boots (similar) | Tights

Hey Friends,

I hope you are all having a good week. Are you all looking forward to the Super Bowl? What are your favorite snacks for the big game? We are making raw vegan brownies, they actually taste delicious. I got the recipe from my sister in law. They don't taste healthy at all. They are very rich and delicious. My mouth is watering just talking about them!

This outfit is my second outfit with this coat. This is a more dressed up approach. You can even wear a little black dress. Cape coats are perfect to wear over formal dresses. It won't hide the dress, but keep your arms warm. I love how this looks with a pencil skirt. This is great for church, meetings, work. You could swap out the booties for flats if you have to do a lot of walking. 

Have a great week!

Labels: , , , ,