How to Style Tunics

Hey Guys,

I love tunics. They are my favorite tops to wear. They are long, flowy, very easy to style. Some will say short people can't pull off tunics. I say pft to that. You just have to find the right style, that hits you in the right spot so it doesn't shorten you.

If you are short, like 5'4 and under you have to be careful with how long our tunics are. I wouldn't let it go longer than just under your butt cheeks.Like this tunic here. If you wear a tunic past that point it can break you up and make you look shorter.

If you are 5'5 and up I feel you can get away with longer tunics. I am 5'6 1/2 I usually don'g go any longer than my knee caps (like here) Otherwise I feel I am drowning in a sea of fabric. I have styled so many tunics in so many ways. You can wear them long, tuck them into a skirt, wear them with leggings, wear them sometimes as a dress. Here are some ways I have styled them. How do you style yours?




Outfit Details Here



Outfit Details Here




Outfit Details Here


Outfit Details Here


Outfit Details Here


Outfit Details Here


Outfit Details Here


Labels: , , ,