The Perfect Fit

















What I'm Wearing:

Top: Charming Charlie | Skirt: Rita and Phil c/o | Shoes: DSW (similar) | Necklace: Charming Charlie ($8!!)


Good Morning Friends!

I hope your Holidays were fantastic! Mine sure were. I enjoyed some time off, to spend with my sweet little family. It was a nice break, but I am excited to be back blogging. 2016 is going to be a great year. I have so many fun plans, projects and posts lined up for this year. I cannot wait to share them. 

If you remember a post or two ago I complained about dresses never fitting me properly. They are big in one area, small in another. Well I think I found a solution to that issue without having to alter my clothing myself. There is a fantastic company, Rita and Phil, that custom makes skirts to your body. Women have unique bodies. We can't all be categorized by a number. We have hips, butts, thighs that all differ. That is what makes this site perfect. You send them your measurements, they send you a skirt that fits to your body. Tailored to your curves, and your lines. I am in love with this skirt. I have never had a tailored garment in my life and this may have completely changed how I fit my clothes from now on. This skirt fits so perfect. It is beyond comfortable and I cannot wait to style it in a million different ways. The price is well worth the product. They walk you through every step. They help you with your measurements, with the fabric you want, you are in control. I love this whole concept. If you are interested Rita and Phil have offered 30% off to my readers. Just use CustomSkirts570. The code is good until February 15. 

I wanted to style this skirt with an oversized sweater. I am in love with the tight skirt loose top combo. I felt the outfit was a bit on the neutral side so I wanted to bring some interest to it with an animal print pump. This is the perfect outfit for the office, a date night, church, and meetings. I love a good navy skirt. You can pretty much style it with every color. I am in love with this outfit here

How do you style pencil skirts?

Labels: , , , , , ,