Distressed and Patterned












What I'm Wearing:

Top (similar) | Pants | Belt | Heels | Jacket c/o no longer available | 
Hey Friends,

I hope you guys are off to a fantastic week. Mondays are always hard but hey it brings us just that much closer to the new weekend.

Are you shocked that I am not decked out in black today? I know I am. I found this top last weekend while shopping with my sister. I love patterned tops that are easy to throw on and go. It is part of my momiform. I wanted to pair it with some relaxed fit skinny jeans. I like distressed jeans for this outfit. It makes it a little more casual and easy going. I added this amazing fitted blazer and just some basic nude pumps. I love how this jacket is designed. There are so many lines and details. It is a great piece to style. I would wear this to a party, or date night with Brandon.

How do you like to style patterned tops?