Casual Sunday









What I'm Wearing:

Top: My Sisters Closet Boutique c/o (old) | Jeans: American Eagle | Heels: Asos | Scarf: Hawthorne Collection c/o (old)


Hey Friends,

I hope you are all having a great week. I will be so happy when this week is over. Don't get me wrong I love our daughter but she is being a tiny terrorist right now with her teething. We get maybe a few hours of sleep a night. Which I am thankful for, but I am ready for these teething all night parties to end. If you have any tips on teething babies and getting them to sleep all night please share them with me. We bought a bunch of things from Amazon that are supposed to help, and if it weren't for the trusty wubanub we would get zero sleep. Yay for wubanubs.

Sundays are a day for relaxing and being casual. My nephew's birthday party was Sunday so I wanted to be casual but dressed up (somewhat). I grabbed an over sized top, which is my favorite top to wear. It hides the bumps and rolls that you acquire over the weekend. I paired the top with a pair of skinny jeans. They are comfortable, stretchy and they just look good. I love them. It was actually not freezing cold Sunday so I just threw on a scarf and heels to complete the look. A pair of cute ankle boot would work well with this outfit too. How do you dress on the weekend?


Labels: , , , ,