Back in Black. Black outfit ideas.
















What I'm Wearing:
Top | Leggings | Boots (similar) | Necklace (similar)


Hey Friends,

I know all of my outfits lately have been all black. I just get in these moods where I just where black, then in other moods I just want color. It goes in cycles. I am sure all of you move in those circles as well. I love this tunic top. I found it at Bohme when I was browsing. I didn't think I would like it, but I fell in love with it after trying it on.

I wish I would have worn my hair up with this outfit. A messy bun, or top knot would have brought this look together a little better I think. I am so in love with tunics and leggings. I highly recommend these Zella live in leggings. I have worn them with everything. They can be worn for work outs, and I can go on and on about how amazing they are. They were worth every penny.

When styling leggings here are a few rules I live by.

-Cover your butt. It just doesn't look cute. Leggings are not pants. They are made to be worn under things. Just like tights are.

-Find a good pair that fit well. It is not appealing when leggings give you muffin top. The skinniest girls get muffin top with leggings that are to tight
.
-They look best with tunics, and shirt dresses. I love leggings with a large baggy sweater as well. That is a go to winter look.

Don't forget to check out my giveaway here.


Labels: , , , , , ,