Surviving the Holidays

Thank you to Hanes for kindly sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own. 













What I'm Wearing:

Top: DownEast  | Dress: DownEast  | Necklace: Happiness Boutique c/o
Shoes: Asos | Tights: Hanes c/o

The Holidays are always so fun, but always so stressful. In order to relieve some stress I plan my families' party outfits ahead of time. With a small kid getting ready and getting out the door on time is quite the daunting task. It takes double the time it used to. Having our outfits planned and laid out certainly helps us to be on time and on trend.

With all the parties we have to attend, I have to get creative with my outfits. I can't buy a different dress for every party. I change up styling one dress so I can wear it to multiple parties without it being the same outfit. Styling one item differently can transform a look. This first dress I kept the color scheme neutral and monochromatic. I made this dress look as a skirt by wearing a blouse over the top. I wore nude Hanes Power Shapers to keep my legs from freezing and to give them a little color.  You know I love Hanes products. Great quality at a great price point. I added a fun statement necklace to dress up the top. This is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry to wear. It really can take an outfit up a notch. 

Tomorrow you will see how I styled this dress for another party. Surviving the Holidays is all about simplifying everything. Plan your outfits, have them washed, and ready to go ahead of time. That way if your little one naps a little later, or won't nap at all, your outfit is all ready. How do you like to transform an outfit? How do you survive the holiday hustle?

Labels: , , ,