For the Queen in your life

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftingAMemory #CollectiveBias




Scent is the strongest of all your senses in triggering memories. Every time I smell peppermint it takes me back to my grandparents house. Every Christmas they had these really cool wax candles that smelt of peppermint. It reminds me of the Christmas we spent there, the bike I got, and how scared I was to ride that bike. I would pedal that bike so slow afraid I was going to fall off and break my arm. I was such a paranoid child. Funny how a simple sense can do all that.

When shopping for gifts, I like to find things that trigger a memory I have with the person I am shopping for. My sister and I enjoy Katy Perry. We came across the Killer Queen perfume a while back and we fell in love with the scent. My sister most of all. That whole shopping trip was one of my favorites. Every time I smell that perfume I instantly think of my sister and that shopping trip. I am incredibly close to her. I, of course had to incorporate the Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume into her gift.



Last year for Christmas I gave my sister and her husband a year of dates.Every month had a date idea and coordinating gift.  This year I wanted to give her a date night ensemble. A cute top, necklace and of course for every date you have to smell nice, so I added the Katy Perry gift set to the mix. I even included this cute little printable of perfume application. How and where to apply your perfume to make it last all night! Wearing perfume is pointless if you apply it in the wrong way. Too much can give you or the people around you a headache. It won't last as long, and you will overuse to compensate. Who knew there was a proper way of applying perfume? It really has made a difference in my perfume longevity. 




Holidays get so crazy. COTY gift sets make it so much easier. There is a scent everyone in your family can enjoy. Everyone enjoys a good perfume or cologne.You can find this item and more like it at your local Kmart. How do you make Holiday gifting easier. What are some ways in eliminating that holiday stress? More gifting options here.



Labels: