Camo Casual











What I'm Wearing:

Top: Madison and Sixth | Jacket: Hot Topic (similar) | Jeans: American Eagle | Shoes: Converse


Lately, I have been in lounge mode. With all the holiday shopping, food prepping I just want to be comfortable. Now that Aria is mobile I really need to be comfortable. Chasing her around is a lot of work. So necklaces, heels, tight fitting tops won't work with our day to day routine. Normally I would be in just a tee and jeans but it is far to cold outside. Sometimes I swap these chucks for a pair of riding boots. You can even add a red plaid scarf to mix the patterns and take your outfit up a notch. 

A simple tee with a camo jacket is the perfect route to go. I wanted to pair it with a good pair of skinny jeans and my favorite chucks. I highly recommend that everyone has at least one pair of chucks in their closet. They go with just about everything. They are comfortable and mom approved. You can chase your kiddos around, shop, and run all your errands in comfort. 

This white tee is one of the softest tee's that I own. I actually have this same tee in three different colors. I love the length of these tees, the texture, and how the drape across the body. They are loose but not baggy. I could honestly have them in every color. 

Labels: , , , ,