Naughty or Nice

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ClausAndPaws #CollectiveBias

To most of us, our pets mean everything to us. They are frustrating and rewarding. Much like our children. So come Christmas time I like to reward my pet with a stocking full of goodies. Now you don't have to go spend a ton of money on gifts for your pet. You can buy or make a stocking, and fill it with your pets favorite things. If you have a dog instead of a cat you can replace cat treats with dog treats, or a bone. I don't know about you but my pets have helped me through some hard times. I certainly appreciate having pets in my life. I have seen some people do Christmas Eve boxes for their pets that are absolutely adorable. They have pajamas, cat or dog treats and a toy. I am pretty sure that my cat would murder me if I tried to put her in pajamas. I do love the idea however. If you struggle with ideas for gifts for your pets Pinterest has so many cute ideas for every budget. DIY gifts are the best gifts!


Items Used:

TEMPTATIONS® Treats 16oz (for cats)
TEMPTATIONS® Snacky Mouse (for cats)
Stockings
Bell Balls
Cat Nip Toy 
Cat Collar



Trinity wanted to make sure she had a part in the arrangement of the toys and treats. She may or may not have stolen a few.
We love getting the safety collars, or break away collars. If they get caught on anything the collar will safely break away to avoid any harm to your pet. With all the things our cat gets into we have to make sure she is safe.


TEMPTATIONS® Snacky Mouse (for cats) is such a fun way to keep your cat entertained while you are away. We put a few TEMPTATIONS® Treats in the ball and your cat will be entertained and rewarded. Trinity absolutely loves the Seafood Medley Flavor. I also love the container packaging, better than the pouches. It is easier and more convenient to store. They seem to stay fresher longer




Arrange the items in the stocking until they all fit. I usually like the "feature" toy to be poking out a little. It is so easy and inexpensive. What better way to gift something to a pet that means so much to you. I think next year we will be getting a bigger stocking and stuffing it with a few more toys to keep her entertained. Maybe even get her a friend to play with!

Click here for more pet gifting ideas. What do you give your pets for the Holidays?

Get all the things you need and more at your local Walmart.



Labels: