Zombabe

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HallowCleanFaceOff #CollectiveBias





If you have browsed Pinterest or Instagram you have seen a million really awesome zombie makeup looks. They look really difficult. But it is a really achievable look if you have the time and patience to sit down and do it.

I usually use a photo to reference. You don't have to copy. You can use the photo to see how they shaded areas, or sketched out teeth. Make it your own and have fun. Also use what you have before going and spending a lot of money. Go through your makeup first. Lip liners, eye pencils, eye crayons, eye shadows.

Step 1: Start with a clean dry face.


Step 2: Sketch out the mouth. Then fill in everything around in. Color the eye sockets and face. You can use two different colors like I did or you can just use one and shade the sunken in areas with black. 



Step 3: Draw the teeth. Add cracks and lines in the teeth. Zombies don't have the best dental health.






Now that your makeup is done and you have partied. Now the fun part of removing. Makeup wipes and cleansing oils will be your best friend. I love the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes, and Ultra Light Cleansing Oil. This will be like the Batman and Robin duo for your removal process. The wipes are clinically proven to remove 99.3% of your most stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara. The cloths are really gentle on the skin. I have overly super sensitive skin. With one step I had my bright blue, stubborn makeup off. It didn't leave behind a thick film. My skin felt clean, and clear of blue. It was gentle enough to use around my eyes. You know how delicate that skin is and you have to be careful with most cleansing wipes. And like I said it was a one step process. I had no need to go in and rinse after using the wipes. I use the oil afterwards to add moisture back to my face.









What do you do get your #HallowCleanFaceOff?

You can find the Neutrogena wipes and cleansing oil at your local Walmart.





Labels: , , , , ,