Ponchos and Peplums






What She's Wearing:
Top: Baby Gap (old) | Poncho: Gymboree | Pants: HM | Boots: Carters

Aria has such a cute personality. She loves to go shopping with me to find her clothes. And believe it of not she helps me pick them. This poncho was such a great find. I was looking for a cute sweater she can wear that won't over heat her. I love how she looks in it. I kinda want one for myself ha ha. She got this peplum top for her baby shower. So it was a while back. She looks so beautiful in green. And this color really brings out the blue in her eyes. I love HM for baby clothes. They have so many cute things for a great price. I buy a lot of her clothes form HM online. Some days they will have cute sweaters, tops, and dresses for less than $10. And when you buy clothes for a growing child you do not want to spend a lot!