Easy Mom Outfit Idea







What I am Wearing:
Cardigan: Madison and Sixth | Jeans: Cotton On ( under $25) | Tank: Target (under $10)
Flats: Forever 21 ( under $25)


Aria has been teething lately. Which means not a lot of sleep, and not a lot of time to do anything! When I was pregnant I had all these ideas of being a mom. I wasn't going to be the mom with the dirty house, staying in sweats all day or the mom bun. Ha. Let's just say I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Toys are always everywhere, there are some days where showering doesn't always happen, and the mom bun is alive and well here. Especially when Aria wants to have morning parties at 1-4:30 am. 

There is a point to my rambling. Sometimes we just don't have time for things. I am not complaining there is nothing I would rather do than watch Aria rip out toys and play. But there are days where we do have to go out in public. So I set up easy outfits for the week. They are easy to throw on and go. My go to has been, colored jeans, tank and cardigan. It's easy, cute and fun. So on the days where you don't feel like rocking your sweats and mom bun grab some jeans, a tank and a cardigan and you are all set to go. You can dress it up with some heels if you are taking it from day to night. I paired this outfit with my favorite flats. 

What are your go to mom outfits?



Labels: , ,