Last Days of Summer










Outfit Details:
Top: Beach House c/o Swimwear Anywear Inc. | Bottoms: Beach House c/o Swimwear Anywear Inc. | Hat: Cotton On


I am so sad that the pools will be closing soon here! I cannot believe how fast this summer went. This whole year went by way to fast. So Aria and I have been living at the pool, soaking up as much of the summertime as possible. She loves to swim and I enjoy watching her play in the water. She is already sticking her head under and blowing bubbles. She is going to be my little fish. 

So on to the post. When I shop for swimsuits I live for tankinis. I fell in love with this set from Beach House. It's cute and fun. The shorts are comfortable and functionable. I know sometimes things ride up when you’re moving around and these stayed put for the most part. It also has a handy dandy pocket in the waist band for my chap stick. The top is such a cute print. I just suggest if you order one go a size up. I am usually a size 10 top (stupid boobs) and the girls were a little squished in this. I am still breastfeeding so I am confident it will fit better once the girls are back to normal. But the quality is good, they have a great variety for everyone to choose from. So go check them out. If you want to save 10% make sure to use cayli10. The code works until 9/10/15 so make sure to snag your suit before then. 


How do you like to spend your last days of summer? What kind of swimsuits are your favorite?

Labels: , , , , ,