Sunday Morning









I hope you all have had a good week. I cannot wait for this week to get over. I get some time off  next week and I cannot wait to hang out all day with my sweet little girl.

So this outfit was from Sunday. The only day I have a little time to put myself together. I usually have to get my outfit together the night before so I have time to do my hair and makeup. Miss Aria would not allow a lot of time for that. I wanted to dress this outfit up with an animal print belt. I felt it was just to simple without it. I kept the shoe simple since the necklace was a statement piece. I have really been enjoying the huge statement necklaces haven't you?

Outfit Details:

Top: Madison and Sixth (similar) | Skirt: Missguided | Shoes: Chinese Laundry via DSW (similar) | Necklace: Happiness Boutique c/o 



Labels: , , ,