Summer Lovin

I have been in love with dresses lately. Especially shirt dresses and shift dresses. They are nice and cool for this hot hot summer. I love how fun and easy they are to style. You can wear them dressed up for a date night, or dressed down to run errands and hang out by the pool.

I found this one on sale at H&M. I wasn't the only one. I saw this on instagram everywhere after I bought it. It is fun to see how everyone styles the same dress in so many different ways. My favorite was styled with a cute pair of boots and a jacket. But if I styled that way I would melt to death!

I wanted to style mine with an amazing statement necklace. I love this necklace. There are so many fun ways I can style this baby. I am so excited to have this in my collection. Make sure you check Happiness Boutique out they have so many cute necklaces!

How do you style shirt dresses?













Outfit Details:

Shirt Dress ( $15!!!)
Necklace c/o Happiness Boutique
Shoes

Labels: , , , , , ,