Floralista







Good Morning guys! I hope you are all having a great week. I am sure excited for the weekend. Friday is a holiday here in Utah so it will be a long weekend yay! 
I am in love with florals. I originally bought this dress for my sisters bridal shower. I wore it once and forgot I had it. I love the colors. You can style it with a huge variety of colored shoes. I love pairing this dress with my peach wedges. It just brings length to my short legs. I think I still have some crunches to do before wearing this dress again in public. Post baby tummy has been a bear to loose. The weight is gone but the toning needs help. :) First world problems right?

Outfit Details:

Dress: Forever 21 (similar) /  Vest: Target (similar) /  Shoes: Urban Og /  Earrings: Forever 21 /  Necklace: Charming Charlie



Labels: , , , , , ,