White Dress, New Me

So post baby body has been rough. Although I am back to my before baby weight my body is just not the same. So this weekend Brandon and I made a pact. We are going to go cold turkey and hop on the clean eating train. No more sweets, no more over eating carbs. More fruits and veggies. So these pictures are the last pictures before my clean eating journey. Hopefully I will get to see a difference soon. I am excited to get healthy and get my body to a place where I feel more comfortable with. I want to be around for as long as possible for Aria. And I know this sounds incredibly vain but I want to be able to take Aria to the pool without her being embarrassed, or take her shopping and share clothes when she's older. So not only do I need to eat better for myself but for her as well. Get her on a healthy start to life. So goodbye old Cayli! I am ready for a change.










Outfit Details:

Dress
Cardigan (old) (similar)
Necklace

Labels: , , , , ,