My Life with a Boost

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. 
#V8EnergyBoost #CollectiveBias


As a working/blogging mom I have a lot to do each day. It keeps my on my toes. I start off the day with Aria. We wake up and get changed and ready for the day.



Next Aria and I get our food ready and we eat Breakfast. The most important meal of the day. On days where I work I drop Aria off at my moms and head to work. On Fridays I get to spend all day with her. 



Aria usually takes her morning nap after Breakfast and playing. This is when I get to edit pics, and do my blog posts for the day. There are days where I have to hold her and blog. But as long as she sleeps we are good. I am usually dragging about now and need a pick me up. So I grab some sort of energy boosting drink or bar. Lately I have been loving the V8 Fusion Energy Drinks. They are delicious and have a natural boost so I won't be crashing later. They are inexpensive and you can just grab them at your local walmart.



A nap and playtime later its time to do an outfit post. My hubby and I usually take Aria on a walk and we take pics for the blog. It is a nice time for us all to unwind and hang out. 



Now it's time for dinner. Brandon usually hangs out with the baby while I cook dinner and sometimes dessert. It is a nice release to be able to just have a moment to relax and cook and have that time to myself. I love cooking and I enjoy listening to Brandon read or play games with Aria in the next room. Being a mom is certainly a tiring job. One that I would not trade for the world. 



How do you guys get through the day? What helps you get an extra boost?

You can find V8 Fusion Energy Drink at your local Walmart.

Giveaway time! Enter for your chance to win V8 V-Fusion+Energy $2500 Sweepstakes. V8 V-Fusion+Energy #V8EnergyBoost $2,500 Sweepstakes