Father's Day

I hope you all had a great Father's Day. I say this all the time but I love spending time with my family. We get together every Sunday for dinner and it is the best time of the week.

I don't know where I would be without Brandon in my life. He is the cutest Dad. He loves Aria so much and I have no doubts in my mind they are going to be buddies. They already gang up on me. Aria is so lucky to have such a wonderful Dad. He is always there to play with her, talk to her, read to her. He changes so many diapers, gets up at night sometimes with her. I cannot tell you how spoiled I am.

I also have a wonderful Dad. I am so glad Aria will have the relationship with her Dad as I do with mine. We are so lucky to have so many wonderful Father figures in our lives. Happy Father's Day guys. We sure love you.







Labels: , , , ,