Flag Tee

I love celebrating Memorial Day. What a great day to remember all those that sacrifice and have sacrificed for our country. I have so much love and gratitude to the service men and women and their families. So I would love to take this time to thank them for all that they do. If you see a service man or woman make sure to thank them for their service. It is not an easy task. They give up a lot to serve us.

I celebrate Memorial Day by attending the Fallen Patriot Ride my Dad's motorcycle club holds every year. Money raised by this event goes to the Folds of Honor foundation. It is a fun day and a great cause. I enjoy going each year. 

How do you celebrate Memorial Day?

Onto the outfit. 
I love flag tees, tanks and jackets. This is a great top to have not only for Memorial Day but for the Fourth of July as well. I paired this top with a pair of distressed jeans, and a cute pair of sandals. I also grabbed a long chevron necklace. Perfect for a BBQ or weekend get together. Make sure to check out Our World Boutique for some really cute clothes at amazing prices. Make sure to also follow them on Instagram for giveaways, and deals. 








Top: c/o Our World Boutique
Jeans: American Eagle
Sandals: Steve Madden (similar)
Necklace: c/o Our World Boutique

Labels: , , ,