DIY Movie Night Gift Basket

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareYourSummer #CollectiveBias

So Memorial Day weekend every year my Dad's Motorcycle Club holds a charity ride for the Folds of Honor Foundation. They organize a huge ride, and after they all meet up for lunch and hold a raffle and auction for those participating. It has been a fantastic way to remember all those Veterans and Soldiers that sacrifice so much for our country. Thank you Dad for working so hard in organizing this amazing event. You earned yourself a cold Coca Cola!





Share a coke with someone you love. Find your name or their name here.

This year I wanted to put together a "Movie Night" basket to raffle off. I wanted to incorporate movie night necessities. Popcorn, Coke, Candy, and of course a movie gift card. This was really easy, inexpensive and will work for any person of any age. 


Shopping List: ( I got all my stuff at Walmart)
Cherry Coke ( 2 Liter )
Popcorn
Boxed Candy
6 Pack Diet Coke
6 Pack Coke
6 Pack glass coke
Fandango Gift Card
Coke Bowl

Step 1:

First I lay out all my supplies. I like to see what I have so I can start to get an idea on how to arrange it.






Step 2:

Take bottles and cans out of their packaging for easier packing. It also looks better when everything is all mixed and placed around. This is where you will spend most of your time. Just play with around with different placements.




Step 3:

Wrap up the gift. I like to use clear shrink wrap, but you can use whatever wrap you have. I then finished it off with a ribbon. 




 There are so many fun ways to personalize and make a gift basket fun. Check out and share your ideas here.

What are you looking forward to this summer? Who would you like to share a coke with? I would love to hear all your fun ideas!

You can find the coke used in this tutorial at your local Walmart. They have the largest selection of personalized 20 oz cokes. The bins are located at the registers making it easy to find your name .


"Here is a list of Walmart stores where you can find a large quantity of personalized Coca Cola bottles to share with someone this Summer! If your store is not on the list you can still find these bottles at all Walmart locations. http://cbi.as/cjxc"


                                    

                                             


Labels: , , , , , , ,