Spring Skirt

I have been searching for a fun spring skirt. Can I just say DownEast Basics has some of the cutest skirts! I used to shop there and then I just stopped for some reason. I never really had any luck. But they sure have some cute things.

I love midi skirts. They are such a flattering cut. I was so excited to add this to my closet. Pairing it with a cute chambray top was the icing on the cake. I have also been looking for a chambray shirt that fit over my huge gazanga's. This one sure does the trick. I love this outfit. Just cute and springy.

If you are looking for some cute modest skirts and tops definitely check out DownEast. Your welcome in advance.










Outfit Details
Shirt: DownEast Basics // Skirt: DownEast Basics // Shoes: Lulu's 
Necklace: Charming Charlie (on sale!)

Labels: , , , , ,