Polka Dotted

I don't care if you 10 or 50, polka dots are for everyone. They never go out of style and you can style and mix them with so many different patterns and colors. I have always loved polka dots. Small dots, big dots, colored dots they are always perfect for any wardrobe.

It has been stormy and windy here lately. We were up walking around so I paired this polka dot tank with one of my favorite casual cardigans. This cardigan is perfect for almost every outfit. I love the length. I think everyone needs a nice long, loose cardigan for casual days.

I wanted a simple necklace and simple earrings for this look. I love long necklaces. They are my favorite to wear. They don't get wrapped around my neck, they aren't too tight. They are easy to wear and easy to style.









Outfit Details:
Top: H&M |  Pants: American Eagle | Cardigan: Sexy Modest Boutique (similar) |
Shoes: Windsor (similar) | Necklace: c/o Rocksbox | Earrings: Charming Charlie (similar)

Labels: , , , , ,