Inspire

Being a blogger we spend a huge amount of time on social media. And lately I have been inspired to change a few things in my life. First of all I came across #Dancingman and his story. What an amazing ending to a terrible story. For those of you who are not familiar with this story, there was a a man dancing at a night club. A group of people decided to take pictures and make fun of him. He saw what was going on and in the pictures you can see his embarrassment. It was heartbreaking. The picture went viral and before he knew it a group of women have banned together to throw him a party so he can dance the night away. Moby offered to DJ for the party and Pharrell offered his services as well. This story inspired me to do better. In this world of blogging, especially fashion blogging, there are so many mean and hurtful things to be said. I want to be that person to add positivity to someones day. So I challenge all of you to check what you say, post, repost about someone. It might change their life. Make peace. 

Speaking of inspiration I was inspired by this color palette I found on pinterest. I love the monochromatic scheme with a contrasting pop of color. I have not ever seen these colors together and I really like them. 









Outfit Details:
Blue Top: c/o Necessary Clothing
Mint Jeans: Cotton On (similar)
Shoes: DSW (old) (similar)
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Earrings: Charming Charlie


Labels: , , , , ,