Easter Outfit Idea #1

If your anything like my family Easter is a whole day adventure. Easter egg hunts, BBQ's and candy. I love watching the little kids run around and gather their eggs. I am so excited for Aria to go egg hunting. Holidays are going to be a little more fun now. Kids always make things more exciting.

This outfit is for a casual BBQ. It's bright and colorful. Casual but fun. I like to tone down colorful outfits with a neutral cardigan or blazer. Of course I will be running around with Aria gathering eggs so I grabbed a gladiator sandal that would allow me to run. A cute wedge sandal would be cute with this outfit as well. Spring is a time to bring out the colors. Mix pastels. Have fun with colors!

How do you like to mix pastels?






Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Rue 21 (similar) // Tank: Charming Charlie (similar)  // Pants: Cotton On (similar) // Necklace: c/o Our World Boutique // Shoes: Windsor (similar)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,