Sometimes your hair...

Alright, so not everyday do I get to curl my hair. Work was crazy, baby was needy. So yes the hair got thrown in a mom bun. You just got to make it work sometimes. Whenever I have to go in public in my mom bun I make sure I look somewhat put together.

I love blue and coral. Let's face it I love a lot of colors. But With these fantastic coral pants I wanted to throw on my blue blouse. I love this blouse. It is loose and awesome for cold weather and warm weather. My skinny jeans are never skinny jeans. I always have to alter them. My ankles are seriously so tiny so skinny jeans never fit them properly. So I think it is time to alter these as well as a few of my other skinny jeans. First world problems right? Speaking of first world problems...time for a new camera...any suggestions.






Top: Rue 21
Pants: Cotton On (similar)
Shoes: Lulu's


Labels: , , , ,