Roaring Winds

One thing I hate most in the entire world is wind. It ruins my life. And it has been windy for close to a week straight. It makes taking pictures impossible. Summer,  I cannot wait until you are here!

Onto this outfit. Either you are an animal print fan or not. I find there is really no in between. I am a lover of animal print. When I saw this dress from Dainty Jewell's I knew I must add it to my collection. They have such an amazing variety of modest clothing. Their sizes are spot on. Sometimes you have to size up or down, but mine was pretty perfect. They also have some really cute bridesmaid dresses for you brides looking for a good deal on modest gowns for your line. I will link them below for you all to check out.

Oh and did I mention this amazing dress HAS POCKETS!







Dress: c/o Dainty Jewell's
Shoes: Windsor Store (similar)
Belt: Charming Charlie (similar)
Earrings: Charming Charlie
Necklace: Charming Charlie

Labels: , , , , ,