Yellow Fall

In looking for fall jackets and coats I look for a variety of different things. You have to have your basic motorcycle jacket, then you have to have a basic trench or pea coat. After you have those staple items it's time to add a little color. I love yellow for fall. When I saw this yellow coat I knew I would have so much fun styling it in so many different ways. Of course I wanted to pair it with black today because I love my black clothing. Black with a little kick of color looks so chic to me. This coat is super cute. But I must warn you I would run a needle and thread through it to hold the bow on better. Mine was a little loose. Could have just been my coat but just forewarning you. But it is such a great jacket to add to your collection.







Jacket c/o SheInside / Top / Jeans / Shoes (similar) / Necklace c/o RocksBox / Ring c/o RocksBox

Labels: , , , , , , ,