Fall Looks 2014

Ok who is not ready for fall?? I mean I am not ready for the snow involved, but I do love the clothing. Fall is the most amazing season of style. I love fall fashion week, I love boots, and scarves and jackets. I love Halloween. Aria will be here so we will be able to do fun kid stuff on the Holidays again. I am so excited to take her trick or treating, take her to pick out a pumpkin. I cannot wait! Here are some outfits I put together. All items are under $50. That is how I shop. Things individually have to be under $50. Unless it's a special occasion or a jacket or coat. Those get pricey. How do you budget? What are your favorite fall pieces?


fall looks

fall looks by caylijeffries featuring Topshop

River Island print top
$58 - riverisland.com


Lija collared shirt
$41 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Slouchy shirt
etsy.com


Mango white sweatshirt
$30 - johnlewis.com


Express low rise jeans
express.com


Topshop clothing
topshop.com


River Island red skirt
$27 - riverisland.com


Boohoo black pantyhose
boohoo.com


H&M skinny jeans
$13 - hm.com


Vans OTW vans sneaker
vans.com


Buckle boots
modcloth.com


Missguided beatle boots
missguidedus.com


Star earrings
modcloth.com


Owl necklace
$12 - claires.co.uk


Jeckerson brown stretch belt
$40 - yoox.com


Sole Society scarve
solesociety.com


H M red circle scarf
$12 - hm.com

Labels: , , , , ,