Caralase and RocksBox

I am loving the rainy weather lately it has been so nice and cool. I love it when I can drag out my jackets. This dress/tunic is so pretty,  I do love it. I think I will like it better when my belly isn't in the way.And I can maybe get away with it as a dress. These shoes are also a great addition to my wardrobe. I think they are so adorable, and I got them for such a great price. They have an old school spin to them, which I love. They aren't to bad to walk in either. I also love mixing black and white, lace and faux leather. It's the hard and soft textures I love!












Tunic/Dress: c/o Caralase
Jacket: Rue 21
Leggings: Love culture (similar)
Earrings: Gorjana c/o RocksBox 
Necklace: Jenny Bird c/o RocksBox
Midi Rings: Jules Smith c/o Rocks Box
Heels: Maude Boutique

Labels: , , , ,