Avon Favorites

So I have always been a fan of Avon. My mom has been an Avon lady since I could remember. Avon makeup is what I learned with and grew up with. Of course I love all types and brands of makeup. I do love Avon. I still order from them all the time. And since they have made it so you can order online and have the makeup shipped to you, it has been so much easier to place an order. If you go to the Avon banner on my sidebar you can order right from there. Super easy. Here are some of my Avon favorites, I love and use daily.


must haves

must haves by caylijeffries on Polyvore

Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation | AVON
avon.com


Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation | AVON
avon.com


Ideal Flawless BB Beauty Balm Cream | AVON
avon.com


Extra Lasting Lip Stain + Balm | AVON
avon.com


Avon Elements Moisture Boost Night Gel Cream Oil-Free | AVON
avon.com


Glimmersticks Waterproof Eye Liner | AVON
avon.com


Ideal Flawless Concealer Stick | AVON
avon.com


Clearskin® Blackhead Eliminating Daily Astringent | AVON
avon.com

Labels: , , , ,