Safari

Yay for comfy pants. I love wearing these out and about with the hubby. Joggers are a must have for every girl especially pregnant women. I highly recommend these! You will not regret them. 

This shirt was a recent purchase from Destination Maternity. I am so glad I came across this site ( Thank you Pinterest). They have really cute maternity clothing for cheap. A lot of time they have BOGO sales and free shipping. Perfect for a Mama on a budget. They are cute and well made and they ship quickly. I am very happy with them. They do have expensive higher end clothing for those of you who can spend a little more. Happy shopping!








Jacket: Rue 21 (similar)
Top: Destination Maternity
Shoes: Forever Young (similar)
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Pants: Sexy Modest Boutique

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,