Polka Dotted

I cannot believe the heat lately. I want to just live at the pool. I am a heat person however so I have been loving it. I have been looking at fall fashions and I am so stoked to start fall shopping. I have always loved fall clothing. 

Well I have had a few contractions nothing to serious. I feel like baby girl will be here earlier than we thought. I wouldn't mind as long as she is healthy. It could be wishful thinking. I have Elyssa's shower to host three days before my due date, her bachlorette party to attend, and her wedding to go to. So fingers crossed amidst all those days she comes so that I may attend all of those! 








Top: Rue 21 (similar)
Leggings: Charming Charlie 
Vest: Ross (similar)
Bracelets: Charming Charlie
Earrings: Charming Charlie (similar)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,