Master Muffler Review

So driving around taking pictures for my blog I put a lot of miles on my car. So the oil needs to be changed sometimes more often than usual. Master Muffler does a great job! We had a hard time getting on the same schedule for a while but I finally got in. The service is fast and friendly. I have to be honest I usually just go to Jiffy Lube. They are close and fast. But I would drive out to West Jordan again for an oil change from Master Muffler. They are definitely worth it.

So now you can have a go at trying them. I am giving away a $50 Gift Card to Master Muffler. They are a Utah Auto Repair company so you don't have to use it for an oil change. They offer many different services. They offer Brakes, Tune ups, Tires, Engine Repair, Safety and Emissions and more. Enter Below.





a Rafflecopter giveaway

Labels: , , ,