Leggings

Tuesdays are not my favorite days :) They are Mondays ugly stepsister. Not only are they well only Tuesday, I am now on a weekly visit with my Dr. And for all you women who have been pregnant you know exactly what that means. But these were taken Tuesday after my appointment. 

So the weather here has changed. It is getting cooler and rainy. I love love love rainy overcast days. They are so relaxing to me. I love the sound of the rain. So I have my boots all pulled out. I have my leggings ready to go. I love leggings. Especially for pregnancy. It is like wearing comfy, cute sweat pants. I am trying to get ahead in my posts so that you have something to read and look at while I am in the hospital. I am so close :0.











Top: Forever 21 (old) (similar)
Leggings: Forever 21 (similar)
Boots: Bucco via Hautelook (similar)
Belt: Rue 21 (similar)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,