Ebay Finds

So I have never been big into Ebay. I know people that shop Ebay all the time and get really cute things for really cheap prices. I am always afraid of being that person who buys something and gets scammed somehow. So maybe some of you can shed light on how the whole Ebay process works. Because I would really like to buy some of these items. I just don't want joe schmo to run off with my money, or hack into my bank account or have a bomb mailed to me. I may be just a bit paranoid ;).

Here are the items I have my eyes on!


ebay

ebay by caylijeffries on Polyvore

Elegant Noble Womens Boho Dots Halter Long Maxi Cocktail Party Formal...
ebay.com


Womens Sexy High Heels Pointed Fashion New Style Work Pumps Court...
ebay.com


New Women Fashion Chain Jewelry Flower Bib Choker Pendant Statement...
ebay.com


Fashion Women PU Leather Tote Shoulder Bag Hobo Handbags Satchel...
ebay.com

Labels: , , , , , , ,