To Infinity

I hope you guys have had a great week. So I have a question to ask you other bloggers. How do you resize your photos without making them grainy or pixelated? What do you use to edit your pictures. I am having a rough time with resizing images. So if you have any suggestions please leave a comment below I would love to hear what you use. 

Today was a hot lazy day. I got home from work and just bummed it. I am not feeling to hot lately. So I have been staying indoors lately. Today was definately a day of nausea. Let's hope it was just the heat and not "morning sickness" again. 

I got this awesome shirt from Wear the Paint. They make hand painted shirts that are so freaking cute. If you are interested Wear the Paint will be part of Kawaiiland. They will be doing a fashion show on stage 48 on July 25 in New York. Tickets can be bought here.








Top: c/o wear the paint
Pants: c/o Shop my Sisters Closet
shoes: lulu's



Labels: , , ,