June Favorites

Now I cannot guarantee that I will do this every month but I sure want to try. I enjoy seeing other bloggers monthly favorites. I actually discovered a lot of these products from those posts. It is a great way to find new amazing products you were to scared to try and have never heard of. Enjoy!





Pure Paradise Body Cream: Bath & Body Works. I got this from my parents for mothers day and it smells so amazing! It has a very fruity beachy smell. Perfect for summer. I love these lotions because they are very moisturizing! My dry dry skin loves them! 


Bad gal Lash Mascara: Benefit. I got this tube as a Christmas gift. I got a makeup trunk full of makeup. I don't wear mascara on my top lashes because I do have extensions, but they are perfect for the bottom lashes. It has a great brush and great formula. My lashes don't look like spider legs. I love this mascara. 


Rockateur: Benefit. This blush smells sooooo good. I love the color and highlight it gives to the cheeks. I have been wearing this stuff non stop!!


Ginzing Energry Booting Moisturizer: Origins. Not only does this lotion smell like straight up oranges, but it feels amazing on the skin. Your makeup goes on over it beautifully. I have dry skin so I need as much moisture as I can get.  This delivers. It also is great in the mornings to wake up your skin. It is worth every penny. 


Honey Almond Dry Oil Mist: c. Booth. I got this in a Glossy Box. I had no idea what a dry oil was. I never really tried it. I just put it in my makeup trunk and kind of forgot about it. The other day I pulled it out just to try it. I fell in love. It moisturizes your skin without the oily feel. So if you have oily skin this is perfect for you. It smells amazing and gives you a glow without the grease. 


BB Cream: Younique. This bad boy is simply a gift from heaven. It has amazing coverage without being cakey. It has a dewy finish so if you like things matte you might not like it. It doesn't break me out, leaves my skin so soft. I just love love love this foundation. 


Lustrous Liquid Lipstick: Elf. I hate wearing lipstick. I rarely wear lipstick. I love lip gloss however. And I am in love with this stuff. The gloss isn't to tacky just enough stick to give your lips that perfect pout. They are very moisturizing and sleek. 


Eyeshadow: Makeup Geek. This stuff is the perfect dupe for mac shadows. These babies are amazing!! I try to order one or two every paycheck. The color is so smooth and glides on your lid. They are creamy and just absolutely gorgeous. That big guy on the left is a blush from makeup geek. I am still deciding if I like it more than the benefit blush. We will see. 


F80 Brush: Sigma. This is the perfect brush for foundation. I use this and the beauty blender. I feel when I press my foundation in with the brush or blender I get a longer wear from my foundation. These sigma brushes are so soft and so easy to work with. They are on the pricey end. I got this in a special pack. So make sure you watch for sales and special bundles. That is the best time to grab these. 


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,