Herbal Essences Naked VoxBox

Do you remember the old Herbal Essences commercials? Where they always made those suggestive yells from the shower? Maybe it's just me but that's all I think of when I see their products. Just weird nostalgia. Any way. I received the Herbal Essences Naked line to try. It smells AMAZING.

Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo: I love, love dry shampoo. And this one takes the cake. This trumps my suave. It not only provides volume but it has an amazing mint scent. Your hair smells so fresh, feels freshly washed and absorbs the oils in your hair. I highly highly suggest this stuff. I will be repurchasing another can.

Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Shampoo: I have really dry hair. I have done a lot of damage to my hair so I need a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner.  This stuff not only again smells amazing but it really cleans! My hair feels so clean and so soft afterwards. It has an amazing basil and lemon scent. I don't smell the rosemary. But my hair definitely feels hydrated. 

Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Conditioner: I am very picky about my conditioners. I usually use professional hair car products. I use masks and really deep conditioning conditioners so I am kind of bias. For a drug store conditioner this isn't bad. I definitely would use it as a travel conditioner. It feels nourishing and moisturizing. It smells nice I just love my other masks and conditioners more. :)

Check them out on their social media sites below. Tell them what you think of their products. 

Facebook   Twitter   Instagram

*I received these products from influenster. All opinions are my own*










Labels: , , , , , ,