Animal Print Pants

I hope you all had a fantastic Fourth of July. I sure did. The fourth is one of my favorite holidays. Family get together, fireworks, food, I just love it. This year we had not only family but really good friends. It was so nice to have them experience our traditions. We had just a small family breakfast in the morning. My mom makes the most amazing brioche french toast. And my dad is an egg master. So we ate our weight that morning. Then we have a BBQ later that day. After we eat we play bingo with $1 prizes. We all bring about 10 in paper bags and some prizes are pretty fun. Ranges from candy to q-tips. Just fun random things. What are some of your traditions?

 These pants are the  best pants ever. They also work well to replace maternity pants. The elastic is comfortable its like wearing sweat pants. I get so many compliments on these pants. I will be living in them!









Tee: Down East Basics
Pants: Sexy Modest Boutique
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Earrings: Charming Charlie

Labels: , , , , , ,