It's Business Time

I hope you guys all are having a great week! This week is going to be an interesting one. We go in for our extra ultra sound to check the status of Aria's brain cysts. Fingers crossed they will be gone or shrinking. It's been on my mind a lot. She has had the hiccups a lot. It is so much fun to feel these little movements.

So this outfit is for those of you girls who have to dress up for the office. Buisness casual can be so much fun to style.  Jogger pants can be dressed up for the office or dressed down for the weekend. I am in love with these pants. They are fantastic for those pregnant girls. I know I say that about a lot of things, but these are a great alternative to maternity pants. They have a nice stretchy elastic, they are breezy and stylish. If you wear them to the office you can pair it with heels and a blazer and be good to go. You can get so much out of these pants. I found these at My Sister's Closet Boutique. And I will be putting more of these pants in my closet. I also love these, these and these from this boutique. They have so many cute affordable pieces.












Top: Down East Basics
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Pants: c/o Shop My Sister's Boutique
Shoes: Charolette Russe (similar)
Necklace: Lia Sophia

Labels: , , , , , , , ,