Colorful Kimono+Eurpoean Wax Center

So it has been a fun week. My sis in law had her baby boy and we got to go and squish his cute little cheeks. Babies are so freaking sweet. It makes me so excited for mine. I cannot wait to see what she looks like.

It has been super hot here. So shorts have been a go to item for me. Plus I am trying to get some color to my legs. So I have been out in the sun as much as possible. I go and sit by our pool in the morning and try to get some color. Speaking of color how awesome is this kimono from Chicnova? I saw this on pinterest and fell in love with how unique it is. You can wear it with a bikini, you can wear it with shorts, a skirt, button it up and wear it over a dress. There are so many ways to wear this kimono. And when you are on a budget you want to be able to use a clothing item in multiple ways. What are your favorite pieces to style multiple ways?

And thanks to Whitney from European Wax Center for the nice and smooth legs! I sure love my waxing days :)











Kimono: c/o chicnova
Shorts: H&M  (non-maternity)
Shoes: Windsor Store
Shirt: Sexy Modest Boutique
Necklace: Forever 21
 Bag: Kenneth Cole 


Labels: , , , , , ,