Carousel

A day of errand running and swollen feet :) The hubby and I did some shopping and running around. It is so nice having him around to hang out with and keep me reigned it :) He is a trooper. We did get to do some guy shopping as well.

So this top I got a while ago from Recycled Design. A store I found on instagram. I sure love instagram and all the treasures you find. Here is how I wore it last year. And it still fits over my belly. Wahoo! Really though Recycled Design has the cutest clothing. I die every time. And yes I am wearing these shorts yet again. It is hot!!

This necklace is so stinking cute. I found it on Jane.com from Cents of Style. It is a cute little carousel. I get so many compliments on it. Cents of Style is another store that has sooo many cute things. And they are often on Jane.com at a discount.








Top: Recycled Design
Shoes: Lulus 
Necklace: Cents Of Style via Jane
Earrings: Charming Charlie
Shorts: H&M (non-maternity)

Labels: , , , , , , ,