Baby Shower Outfit Ideas

My baby shower is coming up quickly and I am looking high and low for cute outfit ideas. My cute sister in law, good friend, sister and mom are throwing me a shower and I cannot wait for it! Here are some outfits I am contemplating for my shower. Which outfit do you like best?


babyshoweroutfit1

babyshoweroutfit1 by caylijeffries featuring imitation purses

Imitation purse
lulus.com


Gold circle necklace
lulus.com


Cute Hot Pink Dress - Bodycon Dress - Office Dress - $33.00
lulus.com


Cute Snakeskin Heels - Ankle Strap Heels - $22.00
lulus.com


Cute Light Beige Belt - Vegan Leather Belt - $14.00
lulus.com

babyshower2

babyshower2 by caylijeffries featuring gold rhinestone jewelry

Gold rhinestone jewelry
lulus.com


Calf length skirt
lulus.com


Cute Striped Top - Sleeveless Top - Tank Top - $29.00
lulus.com


Cute Tan Heels - Heel Booties - Lattice Heels - $95.00
lulus.com


Cute Tan Belt - Vegan Leather Belt - $14.00
lulus.com

bby

bby by caylijeffries featuring a pencil skirt

Crochet top
lulus.com


Pencil skirt
lulus.com


Sexy White Heels - Ankle Cuff Sandals - Dress Sandals - $28.00
lulus.com


Cute Gold Necklace - Fishhook Necklace - $14.00
lulus.com

Labels: , , , ,