White and Black so simple!

It was so rainy this weekend. I loved it but made for taking pictures interesting :) This is one of my favorite Sunday outfits. Comfortable but fashionable at the same time. Whether your pregnant or not comfort is always a plus in an outfit.

I found this top browsing Windsor. They have the best sales! I got this top for about $8 and these shoes for $12. I am always on the hunt for a good price. Windsor has been one of my favorite stores to shop. Affordable, comfortable and fashionable. The best triple threat out there :)

I was browsing Jane.com for cute necklaces. I came across this skirt from Cents of Style and I knew immediatly I had to snag it. It stretches for belly comfort. It has the prettiest design and fabric. It really pays off to constantly browse deal sites. You get amazing deals on really cute clothes. I believe this skirt was $18. So this whole outfit minus the jewelry was under $50. Not to shabby!








Blouse: Windsor Store
Skirt: Cents of Style via Jane
Shoes: Windsor Store
Clutch: Avon
Bow Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Gold Bracelet: Rendezvous in Fort Bridger
Sunnies: Cotton On

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,