Lazy Day

So Saturday we were up way before we wanted to be. We had errands to run, things to get for the baby..it was just way early and I was not up for getting dolled up. This is my errand lazy day look. Just loose waves in my hair, minimal makeup, boyfriend jeans and a good pair of chucks. I am going to have to get bigger t shirts my belly is doubling in size each day. It seriously feels like I go to bed one night with a little belly and wake up and bam it is huge! She is definitely moving a lot in there. She has been pretty nice not kicking to hard. I cannot wait to see what she looks like! She has me craving salads and juice lately which I love! I have no stretch marks on my belly thankfully :) I love reading so many other bloggers posting about their baby updates. So exciting! I hope you are all having a great Monday. Just thing we are almost to memorial day weekend!!!






Top: Target
Jeans: Rue 21 (similar)
Shoes: Kohl's c/o Brandon (thanks babe)
Earrings: c/o Tarnished Royalty

Labels: , , , , , , ,