Kendall Jane Palazzo Pants and Birthday Weekend!!

Oh Palazzo Pants. How you have saved my life this past month. These are so perfect for pregnancy. I know I go on and on about pregnancy this pregnancy that, but seriously these pants are perfect maternity pants. I now own 5 pairs. I know they are not for everyone. I understand they may be much for some. And completely hideous to others. But to each his own.

These awesome pants came from Kendall Jane. A local company from Clinton, Utah. Such a cute little boutique. They have really cute inexpensive clothing. I love the quality of the pants I received. It wasn't cheaply sewn crappy fabric. Nice, silky, and well sewn. They sell shirts, shorts, skirts, accessories. Everything really that you need. I felt the customer service was friendly and shipping was quick. I read their return policy and it's your basic in store credit type of returns. I enjoyed my experience and will be a returning customer for sure!

They were also kind enough to provide 10% off to all Nightchayde readers. Use the code NIGHT10 when you check out.

This jacket is my love. I got it from Rue21 last year and it is so nice to style. A black motorcycle jacket just goes with everything. And this tank is perfection. It was on sale at Charming Charlie and I love loose fitting flowy fabrics. I cannot express to you how obsessed with that store I am. It really sucks having it a walk away from my house.

I am off celebrating my Birthday weekend with the hubby, family and new kitten!









Top: Charming Charlie
Pants: c/o Kendall Jane Boutique
Shoes: Lulu's
Necklace: Apple of my eye Jewelry

Labels: , , , ,