Hottie in Blue

So when we were doing gender reveal pics I asked my amazing hubby to do a men's post for me. His style is simple and easy. He hates being confined in uncomfortable shirts and pants. He likes his pants to fit properly but not to "squeeze the goods". He loves his Harley boots. He likes to wear them with jeans and nice dress pants. He looks fantastic in the color blue. It really makes his blue eyes pop. I love him in blue. I sure love this man. He is the most amazing guy. He seriously keeps me grounded and helps me to never give up. I hope every single one of you ladies can find a guy that takes care of you and is as supportive as Brandon is of me. You all deserve it!

Don't forget to enter my Shamelessly Sparkly giveaway. Enter below.




Top: Van Heusen
Pants: Jcpenny 
Boots: Harley Davidson



a Rafflecopter giveaway

Labels: , , , , , , ,