Black Sweater

I am in love with this sweater!! I was just browsing Forever 21 and came across it. I immediately snatched it up. It has been perfect for my growing belly. It is so soft and warm for the weird Utah spring we are having. It will be 78 degrees one day the next its 30 and snowing. So odd.I also have a hard time finding jeans I love. I have a really swayed back and I am very picky about my jeans. I found a style from American Eagle that I love! I have a pair in dark wash, light wash, and now white.
I am now 16 weeks along and we got to hear the heart beat again. I haven't felt baby a whole lot little movements here and there. I have been shopping like crazy for little baby. Any cute baby sites you guys can suggest.







Sweater: Forever 21
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Windsor (similar)
Necklace: Shamelessly Sparkly
Tank: Wet Seal

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,